Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy to be Home

This weekend has been all about being happy to home...

On Thursday we went to my childhood home. We planned on spending the Holiday and the night. My mom volunteered to stay home with the munchkins in the wee sleeping hours so Geoff and I could do some Black Friday shopping. To us it was less about the great deals and more about the freedom and the adventure. In the end, we didn't stay out very late/early and opted instead for sleep and a little sleeping in before mom and I headed back out for shopping.

We all had fun with random deal shopping and being in Appleton so we decided to stay an extra night. Overall this worked well for us. The kids had fun, as did the dogs, and by the looks of the house when we came home, so did the cats.

Later this afternoon we came home to our house. As always it is sweet to come home. The kids took baths and went to bed early (early for our standards). Actually so did the dogs, cats, and bunny too.

I loved being home for a few days and I love being in my own home even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment