Monday, November 12, 2012

Brief

I'm really not sure what to write about tonight.

Today we went to my parent's house. It's only a few hours away, yet I haven't been there for months. We didn't do anything terribly excited, but it was a nice day. Well, if you choose to overlook the fact that the kids skipped naps and were exhausted by the time we left. Oh and there is the part where we made it less than 2 miles from my parents before E threw up all over himself and required a parking lot pj change. Other than that though, it was a great day.

Even though I dropped a class yesterday I still have an excessive amount of homework to do and both Geoff and I are exhausted. On that note, I think I am going to keep this very brief tonight and go to bed...more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Geoff - my thoughts and prayers are with you both today. LOVE Aunt P

    ReplyDelete