Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pay it forward....

As we continued to be amazed and overwhelmed by the outpouring of support we have received, we have begun to realize that it is unlikely we will ever be able to make it up to each and every one of you.

Please know that we appreciate each and every phone call, text message, Facebook message, card, meal, gift card, day of doggy daycare, offer to babysit, offer to drive for treatments, etc. (housekeeping too, we can't wait to have the cleaning service come Thursday!!!) We love each and every one of you and can't thank you enough! All of you have brightened our days in so many ways.

I probably sound like I'm 100 years old but I get excited when I hear the mail truck come down the street. I have all of my cards stashed together so I can look at them whenever I need a pick-me-up.

Cancer sucks and never did I expect this would happen to me (who does right?). What is possibly sadder is that I never knew how many people cared...Now we do though. We promise that if nothing else we will always help someone else and we will always make sure that someone else that needs to know that others care, will know. We will pay it forward. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment