Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Repeat

This is going to be very short. This evening was a repeat of last Tuesday. High temps, throwing up, and general misery. I'm guessing it really wasn't a virus last week either, but instead some sort of reaction to the chemo. I'll plan to talk with my radiation oncologist tomorrow and see what she has to say.

Today marked chemo treatment 4/6 so I'm 2/3 done. More importantly...every week they have to do films to potentially make adjustments for my radiation. This morning they had to make A LOT of adjustments. The radiation techs were tight lipped but I knew what it meant. After radiation I had my weekly appointment with my radiation oncologist and she confirmed what I suspected. My mass has drastically shrunk. As in, it had shrunk as of last week, but this week alone it shrunk in half.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you are so sick! that sucks and I hope your chemo oncologisht has some good answers for you... on the other hand, yay for being 2/3 done and double yay for shrinking masses! I like the sound of that.

    ReplyDelete