Monday, September 17, 2012

Anticipation

So I think radiation is finally catching up with me. I am exhausted. Luckily for me, Ella is teething molars and at the point where she is napping as much as possible. She took two long naps today. One of which coincided with E's naptime. This allowed me a good two and half hour nap myself and yet, I was still exhausted when I got up.

All of this is awfully inconvenient since it is technically finals week for me. I have already conceded to one incomplete, but I'm thinking the smartest choice is going to be to take another. My third class I will have done this week. I've already asked to take the last test by Thursday, giving myself some extra time to recover from chemo tomorrow.

I can't verbalize how much I am dreading chemo tomorrow or internal radiation this Friday. I guess either sounds about as much fun as stabbing myself in the leg. I already have an idea of the misery tomorrow night will bring and there is absolutely no way that anyone could look forward to that. As far as Friday, I am not a big fan of drugs, esp. anesthesia, so there is no way that being knocked out for 3 hours sounds like a good time to me. I'm just hoping that the anticipation is the worst part.

No comments:

Post a Comment