Thursday, October 25, 2012

Smile!

I have been trying to refocus on school today. Reading textbooks and journal articles and reminding myself that I only have 9 weeks of classes to go. Really. After this there are other classes, but mostly clinicals. This is my last didactic term of midwifery school.

I can do this.

The best part is...the more I read, the more I get sucked back in. I really love this and I get it (well, most of it). This is what I'm meant to do.

That's it. I have nothing more profound today. I have no thoughts on cancer right now and I'm just fine with that.

I saw a quote on Facebook today that I felt suites me:

"SMILE. Let everyone know that today, you're a lot stronger than you were yesterday."

It's true.

Cancer chain quote of the day:

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey." -Kenji Miyazawa

No comments:

Post a Comment