Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quick update

Overall, I am doing really well. The last few days have been overly productive and busy. I have been keeping occupied with studying/homework and various activities with the kids. Actually, I'm still overwhelmed with all I have to get done for school right now, but I'm almost there.

The Neupogen shots are going better the past few days. In other words, less side effects. Though, I frequently have little aches and pains that I wonder is it Neupogen? is metastasis? or is it just normal aches and pains that I am over-reacting to. Really, I think it is the latter.

In the meantime, I need to get some sleep so I can keep studying and work tomorrow. Then tomorrow night is my night alone with the kiddos so it is going to be a long day...but no doubt a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment