Saturday, April 20, 2013

24 hours later

It's amazing how much of a difference a day can make.

I woke up this morning feeling kind of crummy and still tired. I wasn't sure if it was the injection or just more of my bad mood so I told Geoff I was going back to sleep and did. I usually don't do this, even if I say I'm going to because it means I ditched him with the kids, but they had fun and I slept. A few hours later I woke up and had breakfast delivered to me in bed, but the best part was there was sunshine outside my windows. Finally!

As soon as I officially got up for the day I buckled down and decided to finish one of my incompletes. The one that was bothering me the most. I took the test in the late afternoon and everything has been so much better since. I feel human again.

So here it is 24 hours later and I can say I am happy, content, relaxed, and optimistic. Really, I know everything will be ok and that's all I need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment