Sunday, April 14, 2013

Food Poisoning

I have had great aspirations of writing a blog post for the past few days. I had every intention of writing last night, and just as I was about to sit down to write I became violently ill. I felt like some had kicked me in the stomach repeatedly, so I just kind of balled up in the bathroom. Geoff and I figured it had to be food poisoning so he quickly recounted the differences in our diet from the day. Eventually I was able to shuffle hunched over to the bed and I balled up with a heating pad and a bucket (just in case). As a distraction we watched a little tv and then went to sleep.

Today the kids and I are making a quick trip with my parents to Chicago for wedding shower. Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to write about tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment