Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cut and Paste

Per Geoff's suggestion tonight's blog post is going to be a cut and paste of the update from the Cancer Cell Sale site...We had a wonderful weekend and now I'm tired. I have an insane amount of reading and testing to get through this week to finally finish my incompletes and then I need to immediately jump into prep work for Clinical Bound (my clinical intensive training) which starts April 18th. Most importantly I need to stay ahead on my sleep, so here goes...


 
4/5/13-4/7/13 Thanks to everyone's support Geoff and I took a little weekend getaway. It is the first time I have ever left both of the kiddos and the only time I can think of since Geoff and I have been married (6 years) that we have gone away by ourselves.
We spent the weekend at the Osthoff Resort in a Spa suite. We had couples massages and I also had Reiki done. Much of the rest of the time we spent in the whirlpool tub in our room, walking the grounds, or relaxing.
I never would have done this if it wasn't for all of you and I have to say it was the most healing thing I have ever done. It was completely the opposite of all the medical treatments and being poked and prodded.
A friend of mine met us this morning and did a voluntary photo session of us and in the end I felt like a princess. We are home now and happy to be reunited with our little family. Thank you so much!
love,
Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment